Dubai is a wonderful and vibrant place, the most populated city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is widely known for its architecture such as the Burj Khalifa – the tallest building that dominates the skyline, luxury shopping and excellent holidays.
But it is also a global business hub, attracting entrepreneurs and business people to engage in the growing economy. Due to this, it is a varied and diverse place and there are many different industries that are growing on a daily basis such as transport, oil, shipping, finance, real estate and more. Whether you are a business that has been operating for many years, or a new start up, Dubai can offer you excellent opportunities to excel and grow.
Here at Creative Zone, we assist in making the process of setting up a business in Dubai easy and straightforward. We handle many of the areas that you may find difficult when looking into starting up. For example:
- Company documentation organised and issued within days
- Visa Pre-Approval
- Allocation of up to 6 UAE Residency Visas
- Incorporate your new company without a physical address
- Trade licensing
- Dedicated Account Manager
- A range of support services including airport pickup, good standing certificate, arabic translation, salary certificates, police clearance and more
Find out more from Mahesh Dalamal at Creative Zone today!